skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Lily's Letter to Santa
Dear Santa,
I love Santa and Thanksgiving. I want a baby. I also want a baby for Megan. Thanksgiving.
Love, Lily
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quotables
My barbie's had an earthquake last night while they were driving.
My feet are shaking their booty!
Said to Mom: "I'm a little girl. Do you want to come to my house? My mom and dad are at the temple, and there isn't a babysitter here with me."
I'm tired of blinking.
I'm going on a mission to Disneyland!!!
My favorite colors are purple and magic.
Today is a beautiful day. It is a Cinderella Day.
(Talking about our toilet) Take it off and get a purple one.
I heard a bee crying up in the sky.
The sun came out, and wants to sing me a song! (Mom: What song?) Twinkle, Twinkle.
My Family Pages
Back to My Family Page
Alec's Page
Megan's Page
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(3)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(1)
Lily's Letter to Santa
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment